Don’t worry!!! Deleted pictures are recoverable, simple deletion never erases picture completely from the system in one shot. You can recover them back using digital media recovery tool. But you should be careful; you should not add new files. Because once hard drive is overwritten you will not be able to get back those missing files.
Some reasons that may lead to loss of photos from computer:
- If due to any reason file system of hard drive gets corrupted then it affects pictures that are saved on your system and thus leads to deletion of the file from that drive.
- You may select & delete wrong partition while repartitioning in which you had stored your favorite pictures.
- Your pictures may also get deleted if the power surge happens when you are transferring photos
- The third party tools on your PC which make use of your image files may sometimes accidentally end up deleting your files.
- If you delete a pictures or pictures folder whose size is 10% of your recycle bin then it bypass recycle bin and gets erased from the system.
Using Digital media recovery tool is the best solution ever to get back missing files from the computer hard drive or any other storage device. It is specialized photo recovery software which can be used to recover deleted pictures from computer whatever may be the reason for the loss. It can also be used to find deleted images of different file formats such as RAW, JPG, PSD, GIF, TIF, PNG, etc. It can recover files from media card of different brands. Go to https://www.digitalmediarecovery.net/kingston.html to know image file recovery from Kingston & other brands like SanDisk, Sony, Transcend, HP, etc. You can also get back files from media card of different types such as SD, XD, CF, MMC & so on using this software within few clicks. It also facilitates preview of recovered pictures before recovery. It provides image file recovery of specific images on the basis of unique signatures. This software is also executable in Windows as well as Mac Operating System. To recover files from Mac machine you can use Mac version of the software.
Procedure to find deleted pictures from my computer:
Step1: Select "Recover Photos" from the main screen after launching the Digital Media recovery tool. Select "Recover Deleted Photos" from the next screen then move to next step.
Step2: Now select hard drive from which you have lost pictures from the list of available drives & then start the recovery process.
step3: After the recovery process is over, you can view the list of recovered images.