Feeling perplexed after losing crucial media files???
Then digital media recovery will be definitely proved as a real relief. Losing most precious data can lead to an emergency situation. Just consider yourself stuck in scenarios where you started your old computer to play off some favorite music track. But you were taken aback after seeing that all the music files are missing!!! It freaked you the hell out. You checked each and every corner of your hard drive but could not found a single file. You didn’t remember anything like deleting the music files and why would you even delete them? So much time and effort you had spent on this obsession and all wasted!!!
Don’t be frustrated!!! Hold your patience and be calm. You can easily restore digital media files or lost music files from your hard disk even if they are not accessible to you. All this can be possible by using digital media recovery software. This is because; the deleted/lost file remains intact to the hard disk and can be easily restored until they are overwritten. You should also stop using the partition of the hard drive containing lost music files immediately after the audio files are lost.
However, it is really important to know the exact cause of losing music files from your hard disk. You can go though the following section and can find out which might be the data loss scenario in your case. The possible reasons behind media file loss are explained below in details.
Possible scenarios for digital media loss:
Accidental deletion: Media files like images, music and video files can be accidentally deleted by the user from hard drive, USB drive or memory cards. Emptying Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash also leads to media file loss. Media file deleted using Shift + Del keys in Windows operating system bypasses the Recycle Bin folder. In such scenarios you will have to use media file recovery tool.
Virus or Spyware attack: Digital media storage devices like hard drive, pen drive, USB drive, memory cards can be corrupted due to virus attack. These devices can become completely inaccessible due to virus attack and hence leading to media file loss. These viruses are so infectious sometimes; even the Antivirus software fails to fix the corruption.
Interrupted Read/Write process: While transferring the media files from any removable storage media to the hard drive of your computer or vice versa if the process is interrupted due to any reason then you may lose the media files. The removable storage media becomes corrupt leading to critical data loss.
Improper format: Formatting the storage device containing important media file accidentally or without taking proper data backup, may lead to media file loss. You will have to format the storage drive if it is corrupted or inaccessible due to virus. In such cases you will lose your valuable files from it, if you do not have proper backup files.
Attractive Features of digital media recovery tool:
- This software is capable of recovering digital media files lost due to any of the above mentioned scenarios.
- It has built in scanning algorithm to perform rigorous scanning to restore digital media files like pictures, music and videos
- Facilitates you to recover digital media files from Kingston USB & also from other brands of storage device like Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, etc.
- It supports recovery of various popular media file formats of photos, audios and videos. The supported file formats are:
- Supported Image file formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP etc.
- Supported Audio file formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, MIDI etc.
- Supported Video file formats: MPEG, DIVX, 3G2, 3GP, MOV etc.
- The software can successfully execute removable media data recovery to restore digital media files or lost images, audio files or videos from USB flash drive, pen drive, thumb drive, memory stick etc.
- This software can recover digital media files deleted or lost from iPod after sync error or accidental iPod restore.
- It can even perform media card file recovery to retrieve digital media files from various memory card types like SD, XD, CF, MMC and many more.
- The recovery result can be evaluated by using the demo version of this software
- This tool can also recover image files from Windows 7 lost or deleted due transfer errors, accidental deletion and malware infection. It also supports recovery from different advanced versions of both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Perform flash drive file recovery from different brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, HP, etc.
CF card is a memory card that can be used to store pictures & other media files like videos, music, graphics, games, etc. Sometimes you may format it accidentally & end up in loss of pictures. You can make use of this software to find all missing pictures from CF card after format.
Pictures are stored in computer so that you can preview the images when you want. But there is always a risk of losing files from storage device, so you cannot spare pictures from being lost from the computer hard drive. But you do not need to worry, you can get back all missing pictures from computer with ease.
Recover 3GP Video Files: Digital Media Recovery is the perfect software to recover 3GP video files and it also helps you to retrieve other video file formats such as MPEG, DIVX and many more. For more info, visit: http://www.digitalmediarecovery.net/3gp-video-files.html
Delete Duplicate Media Filess: Use the best Remo MORE Software to delete duplicate media files from your system or any other storage device. This software is easy to use and also provides a step by step guide to its users. By doing so, you can increase the hard drive space to store new data.
Compress Media Files: You can easily Compress Media Files like photos, music and videos to save disk space. By compressing media files, you can increase the hard drive space thereby improves system performance. It supports all the latest versions of Windows Operating System including Windows 8.
iPod 5th Generation Photo Recovery: This Digital Media Recovery Software is capable to recover lost images from iPod 5ht generation photo recovery on different Windows and Mac OS. It supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFSX and HFS+ file system. This tool enables you to recover photos from various storage devices like external hard drive, pen drive, USB drive, memory card, etc. Go to this page, for more details: http://www.digitalmediarecovery.net/ipod-5th-generation-photo.html
Steps to know how to recover digital media files on Windows OS:
Step-1: Download and install the demo version of digital media recovery software and launch it. Upon successful launching you will get a welcome screen with three different options. Select “Recover Photos” among them. Then either select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” according to your data loss scenario in order to restore digital media files.
Fig 1: Welcome Screen
Step-2: Select the appropriate logical drive from which you need to recover digital media files and click on “Next” arrow button. As soon as you clicked “Next” option the digital media recovery process will start. You will be able to view the recovered media file using “Preview” option.
Fig 2: View Recovered Media Files
Tips to prevent media file loss in the future:
In order to avoid loss of media files in future, try to keep updated backup files of the important ones. Upgrade your computer with the latest Antivirus program to avoid data loss due to virus attack. Make sure that you have taken complete backup before formatting any storage device.